Chloe Ward, Reepham High School and College (18333), 3219

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Schedule

I have created a schedule here that reflects the days that I will be filming. The ones labelled "potential for filming outside" reflect that I may be able to film on the beach, depending on when both myself and Max are working, and the weather on the day.
When it gets closer to the day of filming I will be able to give a more accurate, to the hour description of what will be going on but I am unaware of when I will have to work at the moment.





































At the moment, the tide at Mundesley is highest at 4-5am and at its lowest at 11am-12pm. Therefore I will be looking to film between 10am and 12pm for the scenes on the beach.
Currently, the sun sets at around 5:50pm in Norwich at the moment. Therefore, I will be filming in Aylsham at between 4:30pm and 5:15pm; I do not want to film when it is too dark outside as I may then have some issues with lighting and being able to see the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment