Chloe Ward, Reepham High School and College (18333), 3219

Friday 13 September 2013

The Blackout - Higher and Higher

I chose to look at this video because it has shots of parkour throughout. Since these action shots are something I could include in my own video, I thought it would be interesting to look at them.



These three shots are shown here in sequence. I like the way that you see the man preparing for the stunt, jumping onto the car bonnet, moving into it and the change to the shot of him doing the front flip. It then goes back to where we see him land, which I think emphasizes the fact that he has done a technically proficient stunt. 
There are also some shots where his actions are shown in slow motion. This again shows the skill off to a higher degree, as we get to see him for a longer period of time, as well as the trick itself in a lot more detail. I think this would be a good tool to use in my own video when looking at Max BMX-ing.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colour of these shots. Shame he's jumping over such a boring car!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for linking to your own video plans!

    ReplyDelete