Chloe Ward, Reepham High School and College (18333), 3219

Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Actor - Max Ward

The main character in my music video will be a 16 year old boy, who is facing pressures faced by many people of his age.
 I will be using my younger brother Max, who is pictured here. He likes BMX-ing and hence I will be including some of this in the video.
I will probably use this location in the video. It is a relatively light location which might translate to black and white quite well. The screen will likely show the Mr Freeman video.
I feel that Max is a good actor to use in my video because he is fairly average in his way of dress and in his looks; there is nothing overly distinctive about him and therefore he will be a fair representation of young men. He also looks slightly older than 16 in my opinion, which might be helpful.
My audience research revealed that the predominant audience for The LaFontaines was female, and aged around 17/18. It also revealed that people enjoy watching the band's videos because of the fact that lead vocalist Kerr Okan appears so heavily in it. I have been unable to replicate this in my own video, but I think having an 'attractive' male character in the video will help to draw in attention from the female audience.


1 comment:

  1. Make some evaluative comments, perhaps comparing the look and style of your chosen actor with other similar youths (you could link to the style of your band their music and their potential fans). You can also look for examples in existing music video.

    ReplyDelete