Chloe Ward, Reepham High School and College (18333), 3219

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Updated magazine advertisement for digipak cover

This is the updated version of my magazine advertisement. On it, there is now more content and more quotes. I have included 3 quotes now, and they are smaller than the one I used previously, because this helps to emphasise the band name and album title, which was not done very well in my previous example.
I have added the record label and a sign saying that it is available on iTunes, as well as two social media links, to their website and to their Twitter.

This advert would hopefully be featured in a magazine like Kerrang! or Rocksound, and featured either on the back page or somewhere in the middle near the articles. I think the back page would have the most impact because if someone was to carry the magazine around with them they will be seeing the advert a lot. It also isn't too bright or distracting which may help persuade the magazine to put it on there!
Feasibly however this would be very expensive and so I think it would realistically be more towards the inner pages.
I have not included the price because I don't feel that this would be necessary on an advertisement for a product like an album; nowadays people tend to predict they will be between £7.99-10.99 and Light Up The Background would likely fall towards the lower half of that bracket.

No comments:

Post a Comment