Chloe Ward, Reepham High School and College (18333), 3219

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Filming

I did the majority of my filming on the 29th of October and I shot a small amount on the morning of the 30th.
I reviewed my footage today (5th of November) and I am happy with the footage that I have so far. There are still quite a few scenes that need to be shot. These are predominantly those that include other people. Max was unable to get any of his friends to help with filming on the 29th and we could not get together to film at any other point.
Therefore I am in the process of deciding a date and contacting Max's friends myself to ensure I get footage with other people, as the group mentality aspect to the video is quite important, I think.

There is some footage that has been recorded that is not what I had originally planned to include. For instance, there is a scene where Max is examining his damaged face after what looks like he has had a fight (despite this actually having come from a BMX accident and exaggerated with costume make up) and also a scene where he is watching some boys BMXing on his computer; it was filmed at the same time as the scene where Max is watching the Mr Freeman footage. I think it might be helpful in showing Max moving away from his friends and bad influences towards things that are better for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment