Chloe Ward, Reepham High School and College (18333), 3219

Wednesday 19 June 2013

G324: Tribes

In order to find out which "tribe" I was in, I went to this website, run by Channel 4.
Upon taking the survey, I was informed that I was a "Young Alt".
According to the short video that follows the survey, I am "butterflies, experimenters, wide eyed to the world", who "definitely [doesn't] want to be considered mainstream".
I think the tribe does somewhat reflect my musical preference; "alt" is shortened for alternative, which is apt to describe my musical tastes; it does not fit into one set group, much like "Young Alts".
However a lot of the other phrases in the tribes video do not necessarily describe musical taste particularly well - the video comments on Kurt Cobain and music from NME.

No comments:

Post a Comment