Chloe Ward, Reepham High School and College (18333), 3219

Monday 2 December 2013

Music Video Inspiration - Mikill Pane

I got an idea for a shot in my music video from Mikill Pane's music video, Blame Miss Barclay, at 2:03 to 2:07.
This shot shows someone holding their smartphone and clicking play on a video on the London Riots, which is called 'London Riots 2011 [ Our Crime ]'.
I think that this will be good in my video. I want to show the spread of information through social media, and using a video either the same as this or of the Mr Freeman video used in the beginning will be good.
This is also a close up shot which I think will fit in nicely with my music video, as I want to have a lot of these, as can be seen in my storyboard (1, 2), shot list and treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment